Friday, January 18, 2019

3A Entrepreneurship Story

My entrepreneurship experience comes from my parents. They bought a small shop in Gainesville and franchised it for a bigger health food restaurant chain called 3 Natives. My mom managed it for a year and then bought out the franchise and opened her own store, 2982 in the Swamp. This experience has shown me all the aspects of entrepreneurship. I chose to take ENT3003 because it satisfies a requirement for the innovation academy.  Image result for 3 natives

2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised at all that your experience came from your parents. As a child, parents are more likely to be those from whom we learn a lot of stuff. If i were you, i would always bother my mom just to learn from her the methods she used. Also, it is also important to have a certain kind of mind in order to achieve your goals, and I’m sure your mom had that mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must’ve been fun having your parents own a shop, that was always my dream as a kid. My parents owned a business but I wanted somewhere I could hang out while they worked. I’ve been to 3Natives a bunch of times, I love the açai bowls! I’m sure you learned a lot from your parents (and probably got a lot of free food).

    ReplyDelete