Friday, February 15, 2019

12A Buyer Behavior

The segment that I found I am targeting is people from around 18 to 30 who use online transactions on a daily basis. The three people I interviewed are my roommates who are 19, 19, and 20  and use either venmo or cashapp everyday. I started out asking if they think there is a need for more security online on a scale of 1-10, 10 being yes 1 being no, and they all answered 6,8,9 respectively. After that I asked them was have they ever been scammed online and all said yes. After that I asked if they would pay a monthly fee, I said $5 a month, to have someone making sure that there money and information to be secure, and they all agreed again. After conducting these interviews I believe that there is a market for this and it is a need that can be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment