Friday, April 5, 2019

23A Venture Advantage

  1. Charisma - Important, rare, imitable to an extent, cannot be replaced
  2.  Accessibility - Important, common, imitable
  3. Online Knowledge - Important, common, imitable, cannot be replaced
  4. Simple Design - Important, very common, can be replaced, imitable
  5. Connections - Very Important, somewhat rare, cannot be replaced
  6. Marketing skills - important, semi-common, cannot be replaced
  7. Time management - very Important, somewhat common, can be replaced 
  8. Work ethic - Important, semi-common, imitable, can be replaced
  9. Organization - Important, common, imitable, can be replaced. 
  10. Ability to adapt - Extremely Important, rare to have, not imitable, cannot be replaced

I think that my ability to adapt is the most important resource that I posses. It is a very hard attribute to recreate and I don't think many people have this skill. The market and the world is constantly changing and evolving and if you can't keep up and change with it, you will get left behind. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sam,

    These are great attributes you have here that will help you get a head start in the market. I believe these are all attributes that cant be replaced and are very valuable to your company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adaptation is definitely key sam. I also would use your key of connections to its full advantage. My connections was my most important attribute because without it my competitors would definitely make entering the market impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think connection will be one of the most important tool in my business. As a business that depends on sales, i will need my vehicles to be sold as soon as possible whenever i ship them to West Africa. Thus, i believe that my connections will definitely help me with that.

    ReplyDelete