Friday, March 15, 2019

18A custom avatar




My avatar of my buyer is supposed to represent the demographic of kids 18-25 college students. I chose this demographic because it is what I know best as I fall in its boundaries and also that is the type of buyers my product is aiming to sell too. I know that kids this age use technology for transactions and an extra layer of protection to their transactions would be very attractive to them.  I made the avatar look kinda like me and the kids I know because that is who Im trying to sell too mostly.

2 comments:

  1. Nice customer avatar i fully agree that your age range is perfect for your service. almost every college student age person uses some type of money transaction service and having extra protection is needed in this day and age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam,

    Great customer avatar. It is nice that you chose to market into your age range. This gives you an advantage because you are wanting the same things that you are trying to market.

    ReplyDelete