Friday, March 22, 2019

19A Idea Napkin 2

1. You My experience goes perfectly as I grew up with the internet and have seen it grow and evolve. I go on the internet everyday and have seen my some of the people who I know get scammed online and once that happens there isn't much you can do, so finding a way to prevent it would be ideal. This would play a role in my life because the world is becoming more and more technological and this would go hand in hand with that.

2. What are you offering to customers?  My app would provide a little extra security and peace of mind to customers. It would make sure all transactions between consumers, on apps such as venmo and cashapp, would be fully secured and make sure they wont get scammed.

3.  Who are you offering it to? The specified group that this app would be for is those who use online transactions a lot, and I know as a college student myself that college students is a big demographic that would be targeted.

4.Why do they care? Consumers care because the majority of them don't understand how the internet works exactly and if they get scammed there is nothing they can really do about it so why not prevent it by downloading my app as an extra security blanket to protect their money and vital information. Only younger kids know how to use the internet well and while many college students have a good understanding of the internet they may still get scammed.

5. What are your core competencies? There are a lot of apps that have security measures to help protect there customers, but that is not there main concern. My apps main concern is security and that is all the energy is focused on. 


I think all these elements fit together to strengthen my business. They all are kinda saying the same thing, but they are just reinforcing the point and because they are all similar I believe they are all equally as good and there are no weak points.

Feedback Memo - All the feedback i got was positive and I had no negative feedback on my first post so I used the same one because if its not broken you don't fix it. All the feedback said was that is was a great idea and that emphasizing that the older generation don't know how to use technology as well were my best points so I added a little bit there just to over emphasize those points. 

2 comments:

  1. I think this app is a great idea! My mom once had $200 taken out of her account because someone hacked into her cashapp. She now refuses to use any app that uses her card information. An app like this could give people like my mom peace of mind. I would definitely use this app to ensure my money stays safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always supported your idea. This will really help everyone and make them feel comfortable while shopping online. These days, the scammers are everywhere and can do everything to get your money that you've worked hard for. I believe that you can do it and it will be successful. Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete