Friday, March 1, 2019

15A Buyer Behavior 2

For my three interviews I interviewed three of my friends ,who are all roommates, who I had not previously interviewed. The most important question I asked was what amount of money would you pay for the security app I am proposing. The answers varying from $5 a month to $10 a month. This feedback makes me think the prime price point would be about $7 a month. All the people interviewed liked the idea of purchasing this service online or in an app as as add on rather than going to a store and paying to get the app installed into your phone. The post-purchase evaluation of the of the interview I took revealed that a good post-purchase attitude is how well the app protects their info. If no issues are shown with security, the post-purchase behavior will always be regarded as positive.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, and that is interesting. Have you noticed that after all the interviews, you figured out more about your opportunity and the ways you can improve yourself in order to get people to buy your product? It helped me a lot and most of my people are even more concerned about the money than anything else.

    ReplyDelete